Senior Manager/Director - EY Parthenon Private Equity Value Creation - Paris M/W
Senior Manager/Director - EY Parthenon Private Equity Value Creation - Paris M/WLieu Paris
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Senior Manager/Director within EY-Parthenon you will help make that happen. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions.
EY Parthenon’s Private Equity Value Creation team helps PE firms, their portfolio companies, and corporate companies realize better returns by unlocking value and accelerating time to money through targeted operational improvements. We rapidly define, quantify, and help realize significant incremental and sustainable value through revenue enhancement, cost and margin improvement and working capital reduction.
Our team in Paris, currently in a fast-growth trend, is hiring managers and directors to keep on serving our client the best and support our ambitions.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Manager/Director in Value Creation, you will be a key member of the team executing operational focused projects. You will work on projects that span the entire lifecycle of a transaction, including:
- operational due diligence where we focus on EBITDA upside and operational risk.
- post-acquisition 100 day and value creation planning.
- ongoing performance improvement.
- and exit readiness planning to inform an optimal strategy for maximizing returns and ensuring the buyer is well positioned to continue to enhance value.
Skills and attributes for success
- Business and Commercially Driven - working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to drive value to our clients.
- Business Development - assist in aspects of pursuits, including presentations and client meetings. Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
- Learning - Learn and develop technical and personal skills to support achievement of career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences.
- Building Relationship - Strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice, and support to key decision makers.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Master’s degree Postgraduate is appreciated
- Significant experience in transaction, value creation or transformation projects
- Significant experience in cost optimization (COGS optimization, Plant & Manufacturing Operations, Procurement improvements)
- Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights
- Deep understanding of financial statements and operational performance metrics
- Experience leading and managing in complex business environments
- Strong project management skills and the ability to adapt quickly to new challenges and concepts
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to develop long-lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- At least 7 years of working experience in consulting
- Willingness and ability to travel
- A fluent level of French and English
What working at EY-Parthenon offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career within a leading transaction & transformation practice
- Working for international and challenging projects with a great window on potential cross border career development
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most recognized and engaging colleagues in the industry
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now !
EY-Parthenon, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.